This year’s Gala – “Rhapsody in Blue” – transports us to Gershwin’s New York blending the sparkle of jazz with the elegance of classical music– dipped in blue. Our premier fundraiser will be an evening of entertainment and fine dining that directly benefits the artistic mission of the LJS&C and our young artist performance and composition programs.
The Gala is on Saturday, September 28th at The Westgate Hotel. Guests will enjoy a reception and Silent Auction with open wine bar and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a three-course Gala dinner and Live Auction.
As a participant in the auction, your generous gift will be seen by 150 distinguished guests and will be included in the Gala program. If you are interested in having your logo displayed on our video deck, table sponsorship or program advertising, please take a look at the enclosed offerings.
We hope that you will consider making a generous donation to our auction. For your convenience, an auction form is enclosed. Please complete and return to LJS&C with your donated item or contact us to make arrangements for pick-up. For further information, contact Adam Perez at 858-534-4637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items of interest: Based on experience, the following types of auction items appeal to our Gala audience:
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Rare wines and/or special bottlings
- Vacation getaways – do you have a timeshare week to donate?
- Hotel stays
- Sporting event tickets – especially VIP boxes that bidders would not otherwise be able to access
- Entertainment of all kinds– from ComicCon to the opera
- Spa packages and other personal services
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime experiences: walk-on movie part, celebrity chef dinner – let’s get creative!
Have an idea for an auction item but want to check on our needs first? Contact Melanie Intrieri at email@example.com.