Therese Hurst Society for Planned Giving
Named in memory of our chief benefactress who left a sizable bequest to La Jolla Symphony & Chorus (LJS&C) in the 1980s, generating income that has afforded us a measure of financial stability. Members of the Therese Hurst Society are supports who, through their generosity and financial planning, help ensure a brilliant future for the La Jolla Symphony & Chorus.
The Therese Hurst Society for Planned Giving recognizes La Jolla Symphony & Chorus supporters that have made a deferred gift through one or more of the following methods:
- Provision in their will or trust
- Life income gift (charitable gift annuity, pooled income fund, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust?
- Retirement plan beneficiary designation
- Life insurance policy beneficiary designation
- Life estate gift (remainder interest in real property)
Please Get in Touch
There are many ways to enroll as a member of our Therese Hurst Society for Planned Giving. Some of our donors may have already left the LJS&C a gift but are not being acknowledged because we have not been notified of their intent. Please contact us for a brochure or to discuss an existing or considered gift. Contact: Diane Salisbury at 858-822-3774.